We’re thrilled that you want to come to the Dos Plumas Hunting Ranch for your next hunt. We offer the best Texas Hog Hunts and Ram Hunts at prices the working man can afford. And like any hunting ranch in Texas or across the United States, we have cancellation and booking information you need to be aware of as you get ready to schedule your hunt with us.
Do I need a license?
Yes, you need a license to hunt all the animals on the ranch. We suggest that you stop at any Wal-Mart or license selling agency to purchase your license. You can also obtain these online through Texas Parks and Wildlife.
If you have any question submit the form below, or give us a call at (325) 939-0030 .
- 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation
- All deposits are non refundable
- We accept VISA and MasterCard if you want to pay by credit card (cash and cashier’s checks work too — but don’t mail us cash!)
- Rescheduling of dates can be changed up to 21 days before the scheduled hunt
- Rescheduling hunts may be done ONLY one time
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before scheduled hunt, otherwise full price will be charged
“As usual, Lori and your hospitality is second to none! Please tell Lori “Thank You” so much for the fine meals again for me. Chris and I had a real good time and are planning another hunt some time next spring. Your kindness to everyone is an asset to the management process of your ranch. I am truly honored to have met you and Lori and will continue to return when I can. Thank you for everying.”
– Jim Bell