Plan a Hunting Bachelor Party in Texas
Bachelor Party Hog Hunts in Texas
Looking for some crazy fun and excitement with the boys before your wedding?
A bachelor hog hunting party is a great option. At Dos Plumas Ranch our Texas hog hunts, both rifle and bow, provide a unique opportunity to have fun with your friends before your big wedding. Hog hunting is a great way to get outside with the boys and have some fun. We want you to come and have the time of your life with your best friends and buddies and create the memories and stories that you will be telling for years to come.
Dos Plumas Ranch is only 3 hours from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, 30 minutes from Abilene and 2.5 hours from Lubbock.
Bachelor Party Accommodations
We can provide lodging for up to 8 hunters with a full kitchen and outdoor grilling area. The kitchen comes fully stocked for those who want to cook, or alternatively, there are many nearby restaurants if you want to go out. At the end of the day, you can watch our famous West Texas sunsets, sit around the campfire at night, and share stories. We provide all of this at an affordable price so you and your best men can enjoy one another before your big day.
How to Plan a Hunting Bachelor Party
At Dos Plumas, we have a lot of experience planning events like this and have done our best to make it as straightforward as possible for you to plan yours. We have made a step-by-step guide to help you organize your trip:
1. Determine the Budget:
- Discuss and settle on a budget for the entire trip. This includes transportation, accommodations, meals, and other hunting expenses. Everything will depend on how much you are willing to spend on the trip individually and as a group. At Dos Plumas Ranch, our hog hunts are very affordable, making planning an affordable bachelor party possible.
5. Equipment and Gear:
- Double-check that everyone has the necessary hunting gear and equipment, including appropriate clothing, firearms, and other necessary hunting equipment. We can assist you in answering and questions about what to bring prior to your bachelor party.
6. Meals and Refreshments:
- At Dos Plumas, our kitchen comes fully stocked for our hunters, but you may still want to bring food or drinks that you particularly enjoy. Bring your beverages of choice for the party.
- The hog hunting is a big part of the entertainment but we can also help you plan additional fun while are the ranch.
- If you want lots of pictures, designate someone to be the photographer and take pictures during the party. Or, if it is within your budget, hire a photographer. The photos will serve as great memories for everyone involved.
Fun & Safety
The most important thing to remember is to have fun and to be safe doing it! Respect the land and the wildlife and make memories while doing it. If you stay with us, we hope to make it a trip that will be talked about for years to come.
Call or email us to book your own hog-hunting bachelor party today.